Biliary dilation catheters for duodenoscopes, with continuous distal tapering over a length of 30 mm, up to the atraumatic catheter tip. For better orientation during fluoroscopy, all versions consist of a metal ring at the beginning of the distal taper and are equipped with X-ray contrasting Teflon along the entire length. The dilation catheter can be guided to the stenosis via a guide wire and gives the option of contrast medium injection at the proximal Luer-Lock connector.
- tip diameter: varies between 3.0 Fr. and 7.0 Fr.
- catheter diameter: between 5.0 Fr. and 12.0 Fr.
- x-ray contrast tube
- working length 200 cm
- ascending tube and tip diameter for gradual dilation
- distal metal ring (X-ray marking)
- suitable for guide wire
- proximal Luer lock connector for contrast medium injection
Biliary Dilation Catheters – Single Use
Working Length 200 cm; radiopaque teflon tube with distal metal ring; compatible with guide wire
|Catalogue No.||Diameter Tubus (French)||Diameter Tip (French)||Compatible with Guide Wire (inch)||Min. Accessory Channel|